Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Japan, earthquake, tsunami and Nuclear Fallout

My heart goes to the people of Japan. In 1970 I was part of a troupe of hula and played on Narugo Hotel in Nagoya for three months. After landing in Tokyo, our troops on board the "bullet train" in Sendai (the capital of northern Japan). Then we took the car for a few hours until we reached our hotel. The people at the hotel and the chairman of the structure, welcomed the president and his wife Mama San Kumagai us with wide, inviting smile. He bent and bowed deeply to usin return. We were taken to a hotel room where we were made with a special dinner, sukiyaki, and served authentically Japanese. We were at each step of the way on how to proceed with the addition of each ingredient in the bowl of hot soup. What impressed me most was how friendly, polite and respectful when people treat us. I felt so much aloha in Japan. I loved the people and never forgot their hospitality. When it was time to go home, although IHomesick, I was sad to leave the country.

The earthquake and tsunami hit in Japan, I was back to the days when I was there many years ago. My memories of northern Japan (Sendai, Narita and Nagoya), came back to me crystal clear. It was as if I was there alone. I remembered the beauty of the landscape with its deep green color. The number of vessels and their fishing nets dotted with sea ports. The humility of the people was incredible. They did not speak in a low voiceattention. At one point during my experience in Japan, I considered staying there. I was nailed on television, although others could fill their reports. I had experienced a disaster, Hurricane Inika island of Kauai, the September 11, 1992 made. This was a level 4 hurricane that leveled the entire island to the land. I lost my house. For five days I was in shock. I thought I would die along with many other people. I will never forgetThat Sinking Feeling and helplessness. This is another reason why my heart is for the people of Japan. If you have experienced a disaster you have to bear a deep sense of compassion for others in need. We pray for the Japanese people and their country. Whatever happened, it could easily happen elsewhere. Have compassion, integrity and love. View swept the country with positive energy and white light. You can also see the different colors of lightlike purple for protection (the light of forgiveness), green for healing, for peace and the blue rose for love. We are all together in this life. What happened in Japan could be done just as well with us.

Earthquake & Tsunami In Japan

Redcross text to 90999 or go online to donate $ 10 or more for Japan. God bless you all!

Japan, earthquake, tsunami and Nuclear Fallout

No comments:

Post a Comment