Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Insane Girl Overjoyed about Japan Earthquake, a Sign from God

Insane Girl Overjoyed about Japan Earthquake, a Sign from God Tube. Duration : 3.22 Mins.


THIS IS NOT ME. I've only made this account to upload this insane girl because I don't want my original account to get flamed by everyone. But I assure you, this is not me. The original creator was Tamtampamela. Look her up on youtube and you will see how many hate videos are made about her. Her account has been removed which is why I reuploaded the vid so she cannot hide. Some nutcase who is overjoyed that the Japan Earthquake that happened a few days ago was sign from god. I really can't believe some people in the world are so sick in the head to believe in this nonsense. Update 1: Just found out the actual author goes be the name of Tamtampamela on Youtube. Send the hate her way. :) The actual title of the vid "GOD IS SO GOOD!!!" may be a bit misleading... /watch?v=7UmotTE-VlY Update 2: Ok nevermind....She apparently deleted her account now so the original vid is no longer there. I wonder why.... :) good job everyone making this troll run away

Tags: Crazy, girl, japan, earthquake, sign, of, god, end, the, world, nutcase, message, unbelievable, insane, overjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment